REMINGTON MODEL 700 CDL
This Remington Model 700 CDL is a bolt-action rifle chambered in 243 Win. It delivers superior performance, accuracy, and dependability on one of America”s most popular actions. The Model 700 has seen extensive use in the United States by the military, law enforcement, target shooters, and hunters. This Model 700 is equipped with an aftermarket Jewell trigger. Overall, this rifle is in very good condition, with only light scuffs and finish wear on the stock. The recoil pad, however, has seen better days. It is heavily worn and damaged.
|Barrel Length||24 BARREL|
|MODEL||MODEL 700 CDL|
ENGINEERED FOR PRECISION. EXQUISITE IN EVERY DETAIL.
A rifle without equal and a superior performer in every way, the Model 700 CDL SF pairs a receiver machined from a solid stainless-steel bar, with a fluted barrel for reduced weight and unmatched shot-to-shot consistency.
Combined with its handsomely detailed walnut stock and a host of accuracy enhancing features, it’s become one of the world’s most popular big-game configurations for good reason.
- Receiver machined from solid-steel bar stock for unrivaled uniformity and strength
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a solid bedding base in the stock for consistent shot placement
- Recessed bolt face locks up inside the counter-bored breech of the barrel which is surrounded by the receiver, forming “three-rings-of-steel” enclosing the cartridge case head for unparalleled strength
- Integral extractor is set in a groove inside the rim of the bolt face, uniformly supporting the cartridge head
- X-Mark Pro® externally adjustable trigger
- 24″ 416 stainless steel fluted barreled action standard and short action magnum calibers and 26″ long action magnum calibers