This Model 870 Express 12 Gauge Combo package comes with a 26-inch vent rib barrel with Modified Rem Choke tube and a 20-inch fully rifled, rear-sighted deer barrel.
This affordable pump-action combo is a perfect fit for the smaller shooter. Designed with the same durability and reliability as the legendary Model 870 Wingmaster, this quick-pointing 12-gauge provides rifle-like accuracy with its 20-inch fully rifled barrel with rifle sights, especially when combined with Premier Core-Lokt Ultra Bonded Sabot Slugs or Buckhammer Lead Slugs. And the 26-inch vent rib Rem Choke barrel with Modified choke tube and bead sight is perfect for small game hunting or clay target shooting.
Both the fore-end and stock are crafted from a durable, weatherproof synthetic material to compliment the non-reflective matte metal finish. The 1-inch shorter stock also includes a solid rubber recoil pad. And like every other Model 870 shotgun, you get twin action bars for smooth cycling and a receiver machined from a solid block of hardened steel for unmatched durability.
- Key Features
- Receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for strength and durability
- Twin action bars ensure smooth, reliable non-binding action
- Legendary pointability and accuracy
- Rem Choke vent rib barrel
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Capacity: 4
- Chamber Inch: 3”
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Barrel Length: 26” Vent Rib; 20” Fully Rifled Deer
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib Choke(mod) Fully Rifled Deer
- Overall Length: 48 1/4” (Vent Rib)
- Stock Finish: Wood